1. Choose your door
- Steel door with glass
- Glass door.
The all important credentials are below:
- Size: 713 x 452 x 470 (w/d/h)
- Heat output (min/max): 4 - 8kW (7kW nominal)
- Heat area: 60 - 120 m2
- Efficiency: 80% (Energy efficiency class A+).
Why choose a RAIS stove?
- Modern Scandinavian design, solid craftsmanship and high quality
- Timeless stoves that bring a cosy and warm atmosphere to your home
- Effective and eco-friendly
- Some products use their CleverAir system which automatically adjusts and regulates air flow to the stove
- Countless options to customise for your home - use their impressive Customizer.
Why choose the RAIS 5002 wood burning stove?
- This version with glass on two sides makes for a unique corner fireplace, you decide whether to have the side glass on the right or left
- A Defra exempt appliance for use in smoke control areas
- Room for large logs
- Discreet stainless steel handle
- RAIS AirSystem option available