The Stovax Chesterfield 5 wood burning stove combines innovative combustion systems, superb flame visuals and timeless styling. This is the sum of over 35 years of British design and engineering.The all-important credentials are below:
- Size: 472 x 397 x 614 standard, 472 x 397 x 660 long legs (w/d/h, mm)
- Heat output: 2 - 7kW (5kW nominal)
- Efficiency: 80% (A+)
Why choose a Stovax/Gazco wood burning stove?
High performance heating, innovative design, forged to last
Stovax & Gazco are committed to research and development to ensure their products are market leading in terms of style, innovation and efficiency
They are an ISO9001 accredited company
Their quality control system ensures that their appliances comply with British safety standards as well as stringent European regulations (CE mark).
Why choose the Chesterfield 5 wood burning stove?
- High thermal efficiency, Chesterfield stoves have been designed with our latest triple airflow Cleanburn combustion technology for exceptional heating performance.
- Powerful internal AirWash air jets keep the expansive glass door panel clear, for a magnificent view of the flames.
- Tasteful bevelling and an elegant Rose Scroll door handle add subtle stylistic details, demonstrating the craftsmanship behind this range’s high quality cast iron stove and steel construction.
- All Chesterfield models easily meet requirements for use in smoke control zones in urban areas, with the majority burning with such low emissions they have been verified as SIA eco design ready stoves, exceeding Ecodesign requirements.
- Chesterfield stoves can be selected with optional longer legs, to add height and presence whilst elevating the flame visuals.
- For even greater installation flexibility, Chesterfield stoves feature our Convector Heat Flow system. Their innovative design channels warm air between the firebox and the outer walls of the stove back into the room, reducing the stove’s distance to combustibles and enhancing heating performance.